Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Resurrection

School is quickly coming to an end for me, at least till I'm old and bored with my life and decide to become a sophisticated student of graduate school. Regardless though finals are right around the corner and for the few of those who follow me here I would like to clue you into what that means. I will be experiencing a academic dull in my writings as the large portion of my free time will no longer be taken up my school work. No more historical essays need to be written. No more 6 page papers on the implications of SEATO in the 60s. No more 8 hour days spent in the library.

So in turn this gap will need be filled and will properly be so in the form of this blog. I plan on giving it a full reworking, perhaps even a new name. Expanding my focus from simply music reviews to all that is around me, and compared to my middle school self who did much of the same thing, this will be more inclusive than my pathetic excuse of a love life. I want to include my musings on life's aspects, socially, politically, culturally, whatever it may be. My journalistic work won't be put to an end however, as I already have two reviews lined up to be worked on and many more are planned. I also plan on including any restaurants I may go to in the future, after I finally manage to hold down a job again, any movies I see, books I read, articles etc... This will be a space for my criticisms and thoughts on the world around me. For those of you who know me, this is probably much needed. If my enthusiasm proves correct, which for my sake I hope stays at this level, this will all be occurring within the next few weeks.

 It's all very exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment